First select your Country, select the Bank, now select your City and finally select the branch of your bank to find SWIFT Code. If you need to change any search term, please use search or menu.
|ICICINBBCTS – SWIFT Code Details|
Find SWIFT Code using the Link below…
- Bank : Icici Bank Limited
- Country : India
- City : Mumbai
- SWIFT Code : ICICINBBCTS
- Branch : GLOBAL TRADE SERVICES UNIT MUMBAI
- Address : EMPIRE HOUSE, FLOOR 1, 414 SENAPATI BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL – Post / ZIP Code : 400013
Example: ICICINBBCTS BBBBUS3M489
- ICICI 4 letters: Institution Code or bank code.
- IN 2 letters: ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- BB 2 letters or digits: location code
- If the second character is “0”, then it is typically a test BIC as opposed to a BIC used on the live network.
- If the second character is “1”, then it denotes a passive participant in the SWIFT network
- If the second character is “2”, then it typically indicates a reverse billing BIC, where the recipient pays for the message as opposed to the more usual mode whereby the sender pays for the message.
- CTS last 3 letters or digits: branch code.
What is ICICI BANK SWIFT CODE?
The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters