such as intel, asus,gigabyte, Chinese, dell, hp, msi, zebronics, step by step
If Motherboard Dead : How To Repair Dead Motherboard
Table of Contents
- 1 If Motherboard Dead : How To Repair Dead Motherboard
- 2 Repairing Method and Steps
- 3 Electronics component and Circuits Symbols with Images
- Check Suspected Circuits Point to Point
- VRM Supply Circuit
- Cpu Core Volt Circuit
- Any Power Shorting
- Signal Shorting
- I/O Ic Faulty
- MCH Ic Short (Memory control Hub)
- PIIX Short
Repairing Method and Steps
How To Repair Dead Motherboard – Step 1
- Check VRM Circuit All Components Such as:-
- Main Mosfet.
- Supporting Mosfet.
- Filter Capacitor .
- And VRM IC.
- Short or OPen condition Any Component first Remove Component From Motherboard PCB with help of SMD Machine .And Check Shorting or Open with Multimeter.
How To Repair Dead Motherboard – Step 2
- Check CPU Core Volts Circuit.
- Check All Capacitor After output Coils terminals any one and more capacitor are short or open.
- replace all Capacitor.
- If computer hang in Bios that mean output Coils are short Replace Coils .
How To Repair Dead Motherboard – Step 3
- Any Power Path Short
- Trace all Power 3.3v, +5v, -5v, +12v, -12v – Volts Path any one path are shorting . check also power path Parallel Components (Capacitor, Diode etc.)
Electronics component and Circuits Symbols with Images
Note : shorting Conditions => volts and volts shorting, volts and Ground shorting check both conditions
How To Repair Dead Motherboard – Step 4
- Signal Path Shorting
- If any Data and Address Signal short then Display not come in Motherboard. so also check all Bus path Cpu To all Main Ic Circuit Such As=> Memory Controller Data Path, Clock Generator Data and Address Path, MCH, PIIX, Sound IC, Lan Ic, Chipset Ic etc
- Check All Parallel Components-capacitor, Resistor, diode, coils etc.
- Replace all Bad Components.
How To Repair Dead Motherboard – Step 5
- Input Output Ic Faulty.
- If Motherboard doesn’t on by Trigger then check I/O Ic .
- First Check +5v operating volts,if volts not come check supply path and components.
- If volts available in Ic then Check high SMPS Green Cable Path.
- First desolder all ic’s pin for dry soldering .
- Last Option replace the Ic .
How To Repair Dead Motherboard – Step 6
- MCH And PIIX Chip Shorting.
- First check Chip Overheating If Chip Are Overheat that Means Chips Are short And Non Repairable
- check operating volt and mosfet and other connected components
How To Repair Dead Motherboard “Dead Motherboard Repairing, No display In Motherboard, Dead Laptop repair Chip level”
Coming Soon All Other Circuit Repairing Tips Please Visit Regularly and Ask Some Faults related question .