How to check the status card of Aadhaar card online (aadhar card Password), Did you complete the process of forming a Aadhar card but did not get it yet? Do not be bothered. You can easily find the status of your application by going to the internet. For this, you will need anonymity slip which is given to you at the Enrollment Center after the profiling process. If you have that slip then it is very easy to get the status.
How to check the status card of Aadhaar card online
You can follow the instructions given below to know the status of your Aadhaar card application.
1. Visit the Aadhaar status page on UIDAI website.
2. Check the consolidation slip of your Adhaar card. In the upper part, you will see the number of the number of the number 14. With this, the date and time of the enrollment will also be given, it will also be of 14 figures.
3. Write these details in the box of EID and Date / Time respectively.
4. After this, write the captcha code in the box with Enter the Security Code .
5. Now click on Check Status .
Adhaar digital copy
By doing this, you will know the status of your Adhaar inrollment application. Let us know that through this process you can only know the status of the new application. If you have lost your card and want to remove its digital copy, you can learn how to download the digital copy of the Aadhar card .