Digital multimeter More precise values of various measurements by digital multimeter, the meter can be obtained as points on the screen. Other simple multimeter accessories, such as digital multimeter would not use needles or Needle. Instead of points is exactly the type of display used in the calculator.
on one of these plugs, and it is common to plug the meter for each range. On the right side of the plug to plug the com “VOhm (Ω)” Face-to-use measuring voltage and resistance
Component Testing Range in multimeter
Table of Contents
200 ohm range:
2 mega range
Measuring DC voltage
- Digital multimeter to measure DC voltage.
- Multi meters are placed on the DC range. Black probe into the com port and the red probe to the port takes volts.
- The range of 2 Volt DC current to less than or 2 volt is a measure,
- Using this range is for measuring current of 2 volt.
- Using this range is for measuring current up to 20 volt.
Multimeter to measure AC current
Meter to check Continuity.
- To test the buzzer Continuity rotary switches are on. Continuity to test
- Red and black probe, Continuity has to check the circuits are putting on it. Continuity means that the buzzer rings. If not, then Continuity is not ringing.
- Continuity means caused by short or open.