Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application | Online application for PM Urban Housing Scheme. Apply for the Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Dear countrymen, all of you will be happy to know that our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi has fulfilled the dream of his house. Now everyone can take home under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. And his dream can be fulfilled. Otherwise the poor people would see this dream. That was his house but this dream could not make him a reality, but Modi ji has done this truth. By applying in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you can fulfill your dream of home.
This is the way to apply online application, starting from today for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2018 Rural Application
Digital India Mission is changing the country. In such a situation, through this joint initiative of the Ministry of IT and Urban, more and more urban poor can apply for housing under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Free and offline online survey is conducted by the concerned urban local bodies under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) [PMAY]. The eligible beneficiaries can also be automatically registered online through the medium of the Ministry’s website. The facility of registration by the government of the States / Union Territories also through the Common Service Center is made available at nominal cost of Rs.25 / – (item and service tax extra).
It is also informed to the general public that this Ministry has not authorized any private institution or person to collect funds for any benefit under the PMAY (U) mission. It is advisable to the citizens that they may verify the following contact number / e-mail ID in case of any doubt in this regard.
Shri R S Singh
Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
Room No. 219, G Wing, NBO Building,
New Delhi-110011 Tel: 011-23062279
- The government will create 10 million (permanent) homes for the rural poor in the next three years.
- In the rural areas of the entire country by the year 2022, a total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under the PMA-G.
- This scheme is expected to promote employment generation in rural areas.
- This project will be implemented from 2016-17 to 2018-19 with a budget of Rs 81,975 crore in three years.
- Total estimated expenditure will come from 60,000 crore budgetary allocation and the remaining will come through NABARD.
- The cost of the unit (home) assistance is to be shared between the middle and state governments in plain areas 60:40 and 90:10 for the North-Eastern and Hill States.
- The beneficiaries of rural households will be selected as per the data collected from the socio-economic caste census of 2011.
- In plain areas, a allowance of Rs 120,000 and Rs 130,000 in mountainous areas The houses will be provided for construction.
- With a dedicated area for clean cooking, the existing size of the unit will be increased from 20 m² to 25 m².
- Rs.12000 and Rs.90/95 days wages for toilets, more than unit cost under MNREGA
- The fund will be transferred electronically directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- Beneficiary will be able to take advantage of the loan up to Rs.70000 / – for building the house which is optional.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana : Selection of Rural Beneficiaries: –
Identification and selection of beneficiaries will be done by the community on the basis of the SECC 2011 list, housing shortage and other social deficiency criteria through Gram Sabha. The government adheres to the 6-step process to prepare the final list of beneficiaries of the PMA. The six steps are as follows:
- Preparing list of eligible candidates
- Priority of beneficiaries within the list
- Verification of priority list by Gram Sabha
- Grievance redressal by the Appellate Committee
- Publication of final priority list
- Preparation of annual selection lists
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural Online Application
- In order to apply for the villagers in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the villagers have to click on the website given here.
- As soon as you click on the website, you will see the application form for applying to the Rural Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- If you are currently in a slum, click on “For Slum Dwellers”
- Fill all your details in this application form
- But keep in mind that the details should be accurate
- Then click on submit button
- You can also keep your print out of it.
- Urban Housing Scheme Urban Online Application
- Visit the website pmaymis.gov.in for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- Go to the website and go to the “Citizen Assessment” link and choose one of the options.
- If you are currently in a slum, click on “For Slum Dwellers” or click “Benefit Under Other 3 Components”.
- After clicking on this link, the next screen will look like you are given below.
- On this screen you have to fill your Aadhar number and click on “Check”.
- If your Aadhar number is correct, then an application will be opened in front of you in the photo below, in which you will have to fill all your information.
- Click on the “Submit / Safe” button at the bottom. If the Aadhar number is wrong, then try again by filling the correct Aadhar number.
- If you do not have a Aadhar number then you will not be able to apply.
- After clicking on the “Submit / Safe” button, an application number will be given on your screen.
- Which you can print.
- Write this application number anywhere so that you can know the status of your application in the future.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Click here to take home loan
If you do not know anything related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme plan, you can ask us to comment. I will answer your questions, please comment and ask. Friends, please do not forget to like and share my Facebook page. You can read latest articles.